Maintains accurate and complete data in various financial systems. Prepares reconciliations, filings, miscellaneous billings, and journal entries. Assists in the preparation of financial statements and other reports. Assists in annual audit.
- Reviews, analyzes and / or prepares appropriate entries to record financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconciles data and / or accounts. Reconciles sub-ledger to general ledger. Conducts tests of reason and other procedures necessary to verify data integrity.
- Assists in the general ledger closing, including performing interfaces and uploads of data.
- Completes surveys and reports requiring the sharing of data.
- Reviews and analyzes financial and statistical data from various accounting and information systems to prepare financial statements and/or reports.
- Prepares audit work papers and supporting schedules.
- Participates in process improvement activities.
- Collaborates with other employees to decrease costs and increase efficiencies.
Monday to Friday
8 am - 5 pm