Two (2) years work experience in the operation, repair and maintenance of small engine equipment.
- Must possess a valid Michigan Driver’s License.
- Must be willing to work Weekends.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of outdoor power equipment, to include hydraulics, and small engines.
- Working knowledge of safety practices and procedures while making mechanical repairs.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment with accuracy and speed, ability to create effective working relationships with employees: ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain written equipment maintenance records.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable anyone with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hellebuyck’s was founded in 1974 by Bill & Jean Hellebuyck and is still family owned and operated. The second and third generation teams are determined to bring the best quality, value and good old fashioned service. We focus on controlled steady growth dedicated to making each customer feel just as important as the first. We specialize in Stihl, Toro, Ariens, Gravely and Cub Cadet among others.
Hellebuyck’s Power Equipment Center is an equal opportunity employer that is open to all applicants of any race, religion, gender or age and prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer can be required to successfully pass a drug/toxins test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $30,000.00 per year