We want to work with YOU! Work for a fast growing company with numerous career opportunities. Employment opportunity with immediate availability.
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Performs routine inspections to satisfy regulations for DOT & OSHA, including safety latches and hatches, fire extinguishers, etc.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt where possible
• Repair cooling, fuel, electrical, and exhaust systems; tune engines using standard testing equipment.
• Diagnose, repair, and maintain hydraulic systems.
• Fabricate and weld to repair equipment as necessary.
• Perform vehicle body work and collision repair.
• Maintain records on all maintenance and repair work performed; track recalls, smog inspection dates, and warranties for all vehicles.
CDL A or B with air preferred
Master Certificates Required or Renewed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour