About this Opportunity
Herman Miller is looking for a Senior eCommerce Merchandiser to join our Digital team and focus on Herman Miller eCommerce. You will lead the product assortment strategy for our eCommerce site by partnering with the Merchandising, Product Management, Digital Product, Creative, and Marketing teams. Through data-driven analysis, you'll identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories. This role will focus on supporting the Herman Miller brand and reports to the eCommerce Site Manager as part of the Herman Miller eCommerce team.What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
Sound Like You?
- Lead the eCommerce product assortment strategy for business purchasers and own the product launch process as well as site merchandising.
- Understand customer feedback, analyze trends, and develop insights about buying preferences and buying patterns to optimize customers experience and drive category performance.
- Manage and create new, promotional, and/or seasonal taxonomy.
- Manage site sorting rules, search term optimization, and other commerce platform-related features that help drive conversion rate and provide a best in class eCommerce experience.
- Manage the creation of SKUs as part of total assortment strategy, and partner with the Associate Web Producer to load, launch, and maintain products.
- Drive conversion rate to deliver sales, optimizing the consumer journey across the front end of the site.
- Collaborate with Inventory and/or Operations to stay ahead of any inventory issues.
- Recommend site improvements, updates, and changes necessary for best-in-class merchandising.
- Assist with the QA of site enhancements.
- Assist with A/B testing set-up and execution to continuously understand customer behavior onsite.
- Demonstrateup-to-date expertise in site merchandising and applythis to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans to improve customer experience and conversion.
- Support the Director of eCommerce and eCommerce Site Manager, identifying potential enhancements or changes based on knowledge of the category, industry trends, and customer behaviors.
- Partner with the SEO Manager to drive high quality of search traffic.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
Who We Are
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Four years of experience in eCommerce merchandising, product management, or other related experience.
- Passion forthe customer journey and experience.
- Experience with major online platforms and their ecosystems (preferred).
- Experience working with analytics tools, e.g., Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, and Business Objects.
- Anexpert understanding of product data, merchandising, and positioning products for customers.
- Knowledge of the contract furniture industry, dealers, and the A+D community (preferred), or similar B2B experience.
- The ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.