The Professional Group has been in business for over 20 years and has gained the respect of the commercial real estate community. TPG operates in multiple states with over 2000 professionals cleaning over 60 million square feet nightly. These sites include major malls, office buildings, retail, medical facilities, K-12 and colleges.
Our purpose is to partner with clients to make the property a neat, clean, comfortable, safe and inviting place to work, do business and ultimately improve occupancy rates and lease revenues. TPG believes in utilizing the latest technologies to help us communicate more efficiently and effectively with our clients. In addition to general janitorial maintenance, TPG offers a wide variety of specialized services, such as: carpet shampooing, construction cleans, stripping and finishing of all types of floors, blind cleaning and an array of additional specialized services.
Job Title: Shift Supervisor Company: Professional Building Maintenance
Preferred Building Services
Account Type: Office Building, Events Facility, Transportation (Airport), Other
FLSA Status: Exempt: Non-Exempt:
Supervisor oversees day to day janitorial operations and administrative activities. Ensures that quality control measures are in place to maintain high levels of service with customer specifications/contract requirements. Conducts inspections, controls inventory and maintains equipment. Responsible for excellent client relations. Position reports to Manager/District Manager.
- POSITION REQUIREMENTS – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manages and directs the operations of assigned cleaning staff. This includes both regular cleaning operations and specialty operations.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of personnel. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies
- Ensures that all required paperwork and reports are submitted time and accurately, i.e. payroll and inspections.
- Position may be assigned regular cleaning duties.
- Conducts regulatory and safety awareness training.
- Suggests to management that Corrective disciplinary action and positive reinforcement may be required for account staff.
- Promote and exhibit Company culture and values.
- Maintain daily communication within your account with cleaners and leads to resolve issues or problems. Investigate employee incidents and accidents.
- Ensure that customer cleaning specification are being followed and check regularly on customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School Diploma/GED. Will consider experience in lieu of educational requirements.
- 2 to 4 years experience in janitorial services or service equivalent in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent Organizational, Customer Service and Management skills
- Ability to work in a diverse environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer experience, emails and Word
- Ability to multi task.
- Must be able to pass a National Background check and drug test
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking and kneeling
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Professional’s Signature Date
Manager’s Signature Date
TPG is an EOEAA (M/F Vet Disability Gender Identity Sexual Orientation) Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year