Granco Clark is searching for a Purchasing Assisting for its Belding facility.
Shift: Days – Full Time 8am - 4:45pm
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
Assists the Purchasing and Inventory
The Purchasing Assistant’s responsibilities include the support of all Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving and Inventory Control, and meeting customer delivery requirements. The Material and Purchasing Assistant coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, component parts, and supplies to the company.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the collection, processing, and tracking of orders for Granco Clark by utilizing the purchasing and inventory software:
- Inputs purchase orders, and other required data
- Follows-up on back-orders,.
- Gathers data from vendors of current vendor product offering information / catalogues and price lists.
- Ensures that the receipt and utilization of inventory is fully and properly recorded in the tracking system
- Conducts physical counts and performs data entry
- Reconciles Invoices to Purchase Order and Packing Slips to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Codes invoices and transfers to Accounts Payable for vendor to be paid. Audits vendor statements
- Completes special projects as requested.
Please note that we are a Drug-Free Workplace and you will be required to pass a background check. Any offer of employment is strictly contingent on the candidate's ability to take and pass the required drug test within 24 hours of the first offer of employment and to pass a background check. Failure to take the required drug test within 24 hours or failure to pass the required drug test or background check will immediately void any offer of employment made by Granco Clark.