Granco Clark is searching for a hands-on experienced Welder Fabricator for its Belding facility to weld
and fabricate parts in accordance with specifications and per company standards by performing the
Shift: Days – Full Time
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
• Must have 3-5 years of prior hands-on experience in welding and fabricating parts for
• Must be able to interpret blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine
appropriate welding process.
• Must be able to understand and use all related hand and power tools along with conventional
milling & lathe machines.
• Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred.
• Ability to read schematics a big plus.
• Experience with MIG, TIG, Stick welding and torch cutting is a must.
• Will assemble machines, equipment, and their subassemblies, in accordance with engineering
prints and/or other written and verbal specifications.
• Drills, taps, or reams holes, using drill press.
• Must be capable of bending, stooping, crawling as well as lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Maintain a safe and effective working environment.
• Work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Please note that we are a Drug-Free Workplace and you will be required to pass a background check. Any offer
of employment is strictly contingent on the candidate's ability to take and pass the required drug test within 24
hours of the first offer of employment and to pass a background check. Failure to take the required drug test
within 24 hours or failure to pass the required drug test or background check will immediately void any offer of
employment made by Granco Clark.