High Volume Machine Operators needed for CNC Department DIRECT HIRE
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT!
2nd Shift pays $15.93 3rd Shift pays $16.03
The Machine Operator position requires:
- Ability to run multiple machines simultaneously
- Familiarity with a variety of cutting tools for CNC machines
- Must have knowledge of blueprint reading
- Ability to use micrometers and gages
- Ability to make tool changes and offset adjustments as necessary
- Ability to change tooling as required by predetermined tool life expectancy
- Ability to use basic shop math
- Understands the importance and demonstrates the ability to produce parts within customer specifications
- Ability to maintain production standards while maintaining acceptable first time quality
- Ability to effectively use ERP system to ensure proper traceability of product through the various processes
- Must adhere to all plant safety rules and regulations, all company policies and procedures, complete all daily paperwork, attend all job-related meetings, maintain cleanliness of work area, and represent the company to customers, suppliers and co-workers in a professional manner.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, move heavy items, empty scrap bins, carts and operate various light equipment. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
Job will consist of bending, twisting, lifting, walking, pushing, pulling.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.93 - $16.03 per hour