The Electronics Assembler assembles and/or modifies electronic components to precise specifications.
- 2nd Shift Hours: Monday - Thursday from 4:00 pm – 1:00 am and every other Friday from 3:00 pm – 12:00 am plus overtime when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assembles electronic circuit boards by installing components using soldering equipment and other small tools.
Assembles electronic units, sub-assemblies, wiring harnesses and mechanical assemblies using various small tools.
Adjusts, repairs or replaces electronic components or assemblies to correct defects.
Performs other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred
- Assembly experience, preferred
- Acute dexterity of fingers and hands
- Ability to use small tools
- Keen attention to detail and quality
- Excellent vision. Ability to easily see small objects through a microscope
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach
- Ability to lift up to 30-35 pounds
- Ability to work around solder fumes approximately 10% of the work week
Benefits We Offer: At Amphenol Borisch Technologies, we provide a wide range of benefits for our employees. Highlights include:
- Full Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with match
- Company-paid and Voluntary Life Insurance plans
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off Days
- Reimbursement Programs (Gym, Tuition, etc.)
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Company-Paid Short Term Disability