Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Customer Service Account Manager is responsible for customer’s demand requirements for ongoing and new business impacting FG Inventory levels and costs at Perrigo (and often at customers too) to maximize service and minimize costs. Acts as liaison between Perrigo departments and Perrigo customers to manage the entire supply chain from awarded business to commercialization.
- A Bachelor degree required in Supply Chain, Business or related field combined with experience in a customer service or supply chain function are required
- Three plus years business experience in customer service or supply chain is preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to work effectively with Perrigo customers, both internal and external and within all levels of the organizations
- Demonstrates excellent skills in analytical reasoning with a high degree of skill and accuracy working with calculations and numbers
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills
- Experience and comfortable giving presentations
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Sound decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), SAP, Power BI, and Sharepoint
- Development of supply chain account strategies through proactive analysis and continuous improvement of customer’s supply chain, ensuring account strategies through proactive analysis and continuous improvement for both the customer and at Perrigo.
- Ensures attainment of service, inventory and forecast goals by identifying and verifying trends using all data resources available.
- Independently reviews weekly service & inventory reports for assigned account(s), identifying trends and/or outliers and proactively work with customer(s) as needed
- Responsible for all aspects of order management (order maintenance, pricing, allocations, backorders, etc.).
- Proactively manages promotions and new items to secure 100% fill-rate and on-time delivery.
- Monthly reviews and recaps of customer scorecards, inventory turns, excess/at-risk inventory and forecast accuracy
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.