FLSA CLASS: Hourly Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Department Supervisor
BASIC FUNCTION: The Assembler fabricates component parts to complete a finished product (i.e. refrigeration units)
- Secures and maintains component parts and supplies required for the operation.
- Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed manner and in accordance with quality standards.
- Operates presses and machinery or hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
- Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintains production records as required.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.