Essential Functions & Focus
- Maintain production and stock plants in great health through pruning, tying, staking, weeding, and sorting.
- Assists in other departments as needed
- Weeds, plants, mulches, or performs other duties related to the care of our plants.
Required Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 16 years old.
- No specific education is needed; however, must be interested in learning and developing specific knowledge as it relates to the care of our product line.
- Must be coordinated and fast with their eyes and hands.
- Hard working team players who are capable of working well in small groups.
- Often lifting up to 25-35 pounds is required.
- Brute strength is not necessary, but stamina and endurance are critical.
Hourly: $10.09 – $12.06 plus piecework, time and half for overtime, and 4% earnings bonus mid-year and year end based on attendance standards and employment status.