We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Administrative Assistant for our Sales and Marketing Team in Allegan MI.
Provides functional administrative support to the Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations staff. This role is also responsible for the execution of on-boarding training activities for Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills required and must be adaptable and flexible with changing priorities
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Ability to make decisions, along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required - associate degree or trade school completion preferred
- Ability to work independently and set own direction
- Computer literacy and intermediate skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems, SAP, and SharePoint
- Train the Trainer skills highly desired
- One to Three years of administrative experience, with some experience in a sales and marketing organization preferred
- Coordinates meetings for Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations staff and ensures materials and facilities are prepared appropriately. Order lunches and coordinate delivery.
- Maintains office printers and equipment, point of contact for building maintenance, coordinates preventative maintenance with equipment and building, coordinates travel arrangements, coordinates reports for Sales Management as applicable, processes daily/weekly mailing to off-site Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations staff.
- Coordinates organizes, monitors and orders office supplies for Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations, and responds to special support requests, including report running, purchasing samples, and other needs.
- Executes all on-boarding activities for all Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations. Order all office equipment (computer, phone, monitor, etc.) required to ensure new employees are set up for their initial day. Provides training for new hires as appropriate for tasks such as expense reporting, building layout, location of supplies, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.