Currently seeking Concrete Beam Construction workers to fill 1st shift openings with a company located in Grandville. This company constructs bridge beams that are used throughout the United States. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working indoors and out in all weather conditions and will be interested in meeting the physical demands of the job. The is a small family oriented and laid-back work environment and it is a great opportunity for someone with a mechanical aptitude who likes working with their hands!
Available Shifts – 1st shift, 7 am - 5 pm *Additional OT hours during busy season*
– Follow diagrams to set up various molds.
– Build Molds according to specific measurements.
– Form concrete within the mold using hand tools and smoothing wet concrete.
– Use hand tools to remove mold.
- Follow all company instructions, safety policies, and rules.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned. – Work outside in various weather elements.
– Wear all appropriate PPE.
– The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 35 lbs.
– Ability to stand for a long period of time.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $15/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard