Currently seeking a Machine Operator to fill 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings with a company located in Walker. This company manufacturers metal stamped parts for the automotive and furniture industries. No experience required, only a positive can-do willing to learn attitude!
– 1st 6a-2p
– Operate machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Assemble parts according to quality standards.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $12/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard