Currently seeking Food Packagers for openings on all shifts (1st, 2nd & 3rd). This local food manufacturer, conveniently located along a major public transit bus line, produces and packages a variety of food products including cereal, breakfast bars, and snack products. Previous experience is not required, however, qualified candidates will be comfortable working at a fast pace and standing throughout the entire 8 hours shift.
– 1st shift, 7:55 am - 4 pm
- 2nd shift, 3:55 pm - 12 am
- 3rd shift, 11:55 pm - 8 am
– Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Safe Food Handling Practices.
– Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
– Load, pack, package, count, scan, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes or containers according to specifications in a large food production area.
– Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
– Clean the production floor, shovel, squeegee, gather and empty trash.
– Must be able to work overtime as needed.
– No previous experience required.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $13/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard