Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 25 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It's how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
We are hiring a Production Operators for Machining and Casting! You must operate equipment safely and evaluate parts according to quality specifications. You will visually inspect parts prior to processing through the machines.
• Monitor equipment in your area of responsibility for adverse conditions and advise supervision of these conditions
• Visually inspect parts for defects
• Load lines
• Remove excess flash
• Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
• Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Bloodborne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; P.P.E. and Ergonomics
• When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
HS diploma or equivalent required
• Team player, good listening and communication
• Ability to use a lift assist or be able to learn to use
• The job works in conditions with constant exposure (67% or more) to noise, odors, dust, drafts, chemicals, operating machinery, temperature extremes, hazardous substances, etc.
• Repetitive lifting of objects over 5 lbs.
• Repetitive manual movements
• Carrying pushing or pulling objects over 5 lbs.
• Crouching, climbing
• Sustained visual concentration on small areas, such as monitors, screens or numbers, legal documents
• Precise eye/hand coordination