Pay $31.74 per hour, guarenteed annual increases, plus excellent benefits, 12 paid holidays, vacation and 401K.
This role will install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems in buildings to support the operations of the facility. Will have both industrial electrical responsibilities and those related to the functions of the facility.
- Install and repair electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures.
- Install conduit and pipe to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensure piping complies with current electrical codes.
- Install circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connect wiring to them.
- Connect electrical systems to power lines to provide electricity to the building.
- Test electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspect electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replace conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replace circuit breakers as needed.
- Develop skills in troubleshooting as it relates to current and proposed equipment: injection molding machinery, secondary equipment, assembly machines, poke yokes, robots and compressors, dryers, and air feeds systems.
- Perform preventative and general maintenance on plant and production equipment.
- Following Company work order and PM programs.
- Work with outside contractors in support of projects, troubleshooting or 1
- Perform other related duties as assigned.