Are you a MarTech Developer that enjoys administering and leveraging marketing technology stacks to achieve business results? Then we might have an opportunity for you!
Our Marketing Technology Developer will work on all of the following: Salesforce, Drupal, Sugar CRM, Adzerk, and custom python scripts & web services. We are looking for a candidate who can creatively synchronize applications & services they create with existing content, contact, and data platforms by integrating or extending them. New applications, web forms, workflows and services will be developed or selected & implemented as needs arise.
The work collaborated on between this role and business stakeholders will enable a connected digital journey for our customers across many points of the customer journey. The Marketing Technology Developer will focus on supporting lead generation, customer sign up and onboarding, and ongoing communication and personalization. This role would work on gfs.com & gfs.ca and the systems and services that support it. Come be part of it!
- Makes configuration changes to the marketing technology stack in line with business requirements
- Develops custom applications, scripts, or services in a maintainable, reliable, and best-practices based manner
- Keeps marketing technology stack up to date & secure
- Selects and develops solutions for enhancing our marketing capabilities
- Performs software system maintenance and support
- 3 - 5 years of previous software development experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Passion for the martech space, suggesting bleeding edge concepts or technologies
Leading candidates will have:
- PHP expertise
- Python expertise
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Digital Marketing knowledge/familiarity
- Adtech & content management implementation experience
- A passion for new technologies, approaches, and integrations