Enhance our community through engaging and accessible experiences.
Assists with activity set-ups and cleanups, special events, concessions, parties and handing out equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION
- Age requirement 16 years old or as specified.
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Have the ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
- Have ability to demonstrate techniques and skills associated with position.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Have CPR/AED and First Aid Certification within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to work vary.
- Follows established daily-operating procedures, assures safety of participants and performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Have the ability to work effectively with the public and department personnel.
- Advancement to next Step will be considered after one year, if a minimum of 225 hours have been worked and a satisfactory employee evaluation has been obtained.
$9.65 - $10.05/hour