**This is a 3rd Shift position**
Job Description Summary
Fabrication Operator I will fabricate non-precision components to print.
The duties and responsibilities of a Fabrication Operator I will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operates rolling mills and stamping presses at rate
- Ability to change coils, dies, and perform setups
- Ability to troubleshoot technical tooling and equipment issues
- Ability to make needed adjustments to dies
- Keeping a clean and organized work area
- Inspecting parts and machinery for errors
- Strong knowledge in Shop Order execution and entering information into Oracle
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Quality focus
- Results oriented
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Safety conscious
- Education: Some high school
- Skills: Strong analytical and mathematical skills, ability to pass numerical reasoning, mechanical reasoning and MEC testing.
- Work Experience: Entry Level
- Organization Skills: Ability to efficiently work in a high paced environment, Adhere to safety guidelines and quality standards
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work with other team members on the production floor
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate with team and describe complex issues
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Ability to see and hear in order to complete job, capable of lifting up to 25 lbs.; ability to tighten and loosen bolts, clamps, dies at various angles and heights.
- Physical Environment: Loud machinery, non-climate controlled manufacturing environment
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Certifications: N/A
- Computer Skills: N/A
KV is a dedicated equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KV encourages applicants of all ages.