We strive to be active in the local community, as individuals and as a company. Individually, you may spot one of us volunteering at local school or church events or helping coach youth sports programs. On a company level, we look for a handful of fund-raising or community outreach events where we are happy to subsidize our inflatable rental rates. If you are putting together a local community event for a great cause, email us to see how we can help sponsor or subsidize the cost of our party rentals for your event!
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures
- Clean equipment, rides, and grounds.
- Carry equipment and other items.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and damage and perform minor repairs, adjustments and maintenance tasks such as oiling parts.
- Team with Manager to establish shift tasks
- Work cohesively with other Crew Members
- No high school diploma/GED required
- Entry level job for teenagers
- Customer service experience recommended but not required
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs
- Basic financial skills
- Good communication skills