The purpose of this position is to prepare all types of equipment ranging from heavy machinery to small and delicate types of instruments for shipment.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to read and understand written documentation, instructions, and blueprints.
- Perform final paint touchups and cleaning of equipment.
- Verify details of product and shipment information.
- Ability to communicate and work with multiple departments including production and logistics.
- General knowledge of basic hand and power tools.
- Carpentry experience preferred
- Export compliance experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED required.
Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
Visit Thermotron.com to learn more about our products and view any other open positions which you may be interested in.