We make music easy. Learn, practice, listen to and enjoy everything musical at one of the Motor City’s great music hubs. We are Metro Detroit’s source for new and used instruments for sale and rent, the largest print music department in the area, and all the accessories musicians need. Our skilled staff helps beginners and experts choose and maintain instruments with a diverse, affordable selection and expert, professional repair work conducted on-site.
Our educators shape new talent and help emerging artists develop their skills with private and group music lessons. At Cameron’s, we celebrate music.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- No high school diploma/GED required
- Entry level job for teenagers
- Customer service experience recommended but not required
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift at least 15 lbs
- Basic financial skills
- Good communication skills