MHV is a manufacturer, remanufacturer, and service provider for vacuum pumps located in Fennville, MI. The Clerical Operations Coordinator position requires 5 plus years of experience in applied clerical functions. This is an exceptional opportunity for the qualified candidate who can expand their skills and grow with the position.
The position provides an opportunity for a skilled, self-motivated, and detail-oriented person to join an established, growing manufacturing company. MHV is a multi-disciplined company that provides its clients complete services in industrial vacuum system technology. Our in-house professionals include Engineers, Machinists, Welders, Planners, and Logistical personnel. Our teams develop innovative solutions for complex challenges and are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality service. MHV has been in business for over 38 years and is serving some of the largest manufacturers in Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Heat Treat and the Food Processing industries.
Job Description: Coordinate MHV's shipping, receiving and some purchasing as required. Data entry of incoming parts and units and coordination with customers shipping product. Log payroll hours from timesheets into system.
· Answer telephone and process customer P.O.’s.
· Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing stock and materials, picking and filling order requests, inputting information into the system, Log newly received parts into inventory.
· Investigate and resolve customer queries as needed.
· Coordinate shipping of material with customers, freight and UPS/FedEx companies.
· Backup weekly processing of payroll for MHV employees as needed.
· Perform purchasing of routine material with suppliers and track lead times as directed.
• High school diploma.
• General working knowledge of computers.
• Strong attention to detail.
Although not necessities, these background skills will be viewed as highly favorable.
• Understanding of logistics.
• Background in purchasing.
• Exposure to accounting helpful.