(2nd shift) – The purpose of this position is to produce standardized metal in the production of environmental test chambers.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use sheet metal machinery, such as shear, break press, roll formers, punch press, and Trumpf to produce metal products.
- Read and work from blueprints, drawings, layout templates, bills of materials, or production orders.
- Use hand tools, spot welders, and riveters to assemble parts and create details.
- Follow safety protocols.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- High school GED required.
Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
Visit Thermotron.com to learn more about our products and view any other open positions which you may be interested in.