The Herman Miller Group Digital team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need an eCommerce Digital Product Manager to help us get there.
The eCommerce industry is growing exponentially, and we're looking for someone who recognizes users' needs and can quickly implement solutions. In this role, you will assist in developing and coordinating Herman Miller Group's eCommerce technology strategy, supporting digital products and platforms, and managing significant vendors and stakeholders. You'll collaborate with stakeholders across Herman Miller Group brands, both in North America and internationally, to oversee global rollouts that deliver amazing experiences to our users.
About this Opportunity
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you'll define and execute a multi-year product strategy for one of Herman Miller's digital properties under the direction of the Senior Manager of Digital Product Management.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Define product features and requirements and lead the implementation of new digital products and/or digital product updates.
- Ensure all necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented according to Herman Miller testing guidelines.
- Evaluate and communicate performance of one or more digital properties.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to implement and maintain product features.
- Manage third-party vendors in support of a digital property.
- Use analytics and customer research to measure product effectiveness and to direct future product development.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Six years of digital product management or related digital experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of web analytics.
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition.
- Experience in project management, PMP preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools used in the Herman Miller office environment.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.