Position Summary – Quality Auditor
Responsible for monitoring and measuring product on the manufacturing floor and escalating nonconforming product issues according to ACEMCO Quality Standards. Performs periodic quality checks necessary, records information, and performs general utility work to meet work schedule. Observes and asks workers questions pertaining to job functions to ensure compliance with the IATF-16949 Quality System.
- Randomly reviews each step of the inspection process with operators to assure that correct procedures are understood and followed.
- Support the company’s quality process when internal and external quality failures result in product being contained.
- Reads processing information such as work orders, inspection instruction sheets and data collection sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Observes workers using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards.
- Performs a complete inspection cycle on production parts.
- Maintain Quality Work Instruction, Forms & Procedures.
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the supervisor/manager.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal workplace instructions.
- Six months’ experience in quality (preferred).
- One year manufacturing experience (preferred).