INCREASED STARTING WAGE!!
Position Summary - General Labor / Weld Operator
Currently seeking General Labor / Weld Operators for an opportunity with a leader in custom contract manufacturing from single components and OEM parts and subassemblies to complete manufacturing and engineering capabilities and services.
- Lifts workpiece manually and secures workpiece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device.
- Perform production and/or assembly of parts in a safe manner adhering to all safety policies.
- Distinguish and correct, as needed, the quality of a welded, milled, pressed, or assembling process.
- Pack parts into various containers as specified by a standard.
- Adhere to and maintain 5S and lean manufacturing standards.
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the supervisor/manager.
- HS Diploma or GED or Related experience in a stamping facility.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.