|UTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Installs, maintains, and repairs recreation, park, and campground equipment.
- Performs general park maintenance.
- Maintains campground facilities.
- Works outdoors in extreme heat, rain or other unfavorable weather.
- Lifts and moves heavy objects.
- Communicates effectively and follows oral and written instructions.
- Works independently.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships.
- Performs related work as required.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
| KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:|
- Knowledge of materials, tools, and practices in the maintenance and repair of recreation and park facilities and equipment.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
| EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING/LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:|
NECESSARY SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical is preferred.
- Handyman or contractor experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must submit to a criminal history check and physical.