Resistance Spot Welder (Prototype & Aro Spot Weld Guns)
Location: Ira Township, MI
Weld Technician Responsibilities & Duties:
- Produce welded assemblies utilizing manual Aero weld guns.
- Loading parts into the build fixtures, maneuvering weld guns so that arms engage part to produce desired weld quality.
- Basic mechanical skills, knowledge of fitting parts up to assembly drawings.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Removal of rough spots from work pieces, using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.
- Welding associates are responsible for dressing, changing, spacing and adjusting welding tips, and ensuring a high quality of weld by complying with standard work guidelines, process instructions and print specifications.