Starting Rate of Pay: $15.75 per
hour / ($.40 shift differential pay)
5:00am – 2:30pm
Monday through Friday, occasional Saturday and Sunday
(Overtime is based on production need)
The Material Handler will operate material handling
equipment to move material throughout the plant. The role of the Material
Handler is to support the work teams, so the product can be manufactured and
shipped without interruptions.
- Previous Forklift Certification required -
applicate must be able to pass certification process for the YF Highland Park
- Ability to operate Material Handling Equipment
which includes Tugger and Fork Trucks of all kinds.
- Work safely by following all rules, processes and
procedures established by the plant management team.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) for assigned work area.
- Move materials throughout the plant from
receiving docks throughout the plant and shipping docks.
- Move finished goods to the warehouse and store
in proper place.
- Assures all material is properly labeled.
- Inform supervisor when stock is low.
- Maintain 5S in warehouse and aisle ways
- Operates scrubber/sweeper and disposes of trash,
scrap and industrial waste material.
- Performs all material handling tasks within the
- Follow all WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Advise Supervisor/Superintendent of situations
that may pose a significant risk to employee safety, the program, product assurance,
facilities or customer satisfaction results.
- Perform other duties necessary as determined by
supervisor, analyst or manager for the effective operation of the department or