We are currently looking for a Manager to Manage our eCommerce Website for our Allegan MI Facility.
Directly responsible for managing daily operations of a new B2B and B2C website supporting the General Manager of the Business unit with focus on growing B2B sales. Ensures best in class merchandising, search, product recommendations, and browse strategies. Responsible for management of all aspects of the website including paid search, search marketing, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns, inventory, and web analytics. This person will work to ensure the success of our B2B and B2C website across all channels.
- Works closely with web developers, sales, service and support providers, external agencies, and related internal technical resources.
- Manages all ecommerce analytics, setting and reporting KPI benchmarks and metrics.
- Responsible for analyzing customer purchasing behavior and related demographics to improve sales.
- Works closely with Customer Service to ensure best customer experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field is required, Master’s preferred
- 7+ years of eCommerce marketing experience in eCommerce Digital Marketing with a focus on strategy, user acquisitions, social media, search engine marketing, analytics, project management.
- Strong leadership qualities but also very much hands on.
- Advanced knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
- B2B and B2C marketing experience with excellent analytical skills and a track record for customer acquisition.
- Strong understanding of inbound and content marketing strategies, web technologies and end-to-end marketing ecosystems.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Experience growing Social Media accounts organically and via paid marketing activities.
- Strong understanding of Digital Merchandising and product Category Management.
- Can determine what design and development resources are needed to deliver on web projects.
- Strong understanding of SEO and keyword research, content marketing, knowing what content is most effective on a website, work well with content creators to achieve goals, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and experience overseeing Digital Marketing including digital strategies, omni channel best practices, eCommerce technologies, and expertise in page performance analytics and monitoring.
- An in-depth understanding of online consumer behaviors, and ability to map and analyze customer journeys and cohorts.
- Experience with successfully launching concepts and products to a digital audience.
- Experience using email platform such as Exact Target or MailChimp is desirable.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in consumer package goods industry preferred.
- Must exhibit leadership and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive action with cross functional teams for improvements and key initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all business units with multiple levels of management.
- Recommends best in class go to market strategies on the B2B and B2C eCommerce website for existing and new products in terms of product configuration, placement and promotions as well as page strategy recommendations for content, search optimization and ratings and reviews. Partners with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Graphics to implement tactics that align with that strategy. Responsible for contributing to the development of the channel’s long-term strategy, its business development and operational planning ensuring the end to end (E2E) optimization, efficiency and profitability of the B2B and B2C eCommerce website.
- Partners with Sales team to build and maintain Marketing and Promotional calendar. Responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, overseeing Retargeting and e-mail vendors, as well as helping develop strategy and vision for the eCommerce business.
- Accountable for monitoring insights and trends coming from analytic process to optimize page & product performance. Develop and manage associated workflow processes to drive the implementation of change for performance optimization. Activate cross functional teams across the organization accountable for improved KPIs in their areas. Adjust content master plan as learning warrant.
- Owns the partnership with external Digital Marketing vendors and agencies to determine which services and technology tools will provide the best view of success for key online KPIs and determine implementation plan. Responsible for identifying areas where an external partner is needed for a toolset or service and determine best path forward owning the relationship with that vendor.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.