Kendall Electric - Holland, MI
A Leading regional full-line Electrical Distributor is seeking an ambitious, competitive, team oriented, self-motivated individual for a commissioned Account Manager position in the Holland, Michigan area.
Position Summary: Individual is responsible for outside customer sales and sales satisfaction through direct contact, phone, or other electronic communications. Sales functions include territory management, customer interaction activities, identifying decision makers, making sales calls, uncovering needs and closing sales. Candidate will be placed in an established account base and will be encouraged to achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Above average communication and negotiating skills, along with Sales planning skills.
- Product knowledge of related manufacturers, applications, and pricing structures is beneficial.
- Customer visitation and offsite work activities require a good driving record and a dependable vehicle.
- Electrical Distribution: 3 years preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Kendall Electric, Inc., a member of The Kendall Group is a full line electrical wholesale distributor, serving the Industrial, OEM, and Construction markets since 1973. The Kendall Group is a 100% employee owned company with outstanding benefits.
The Kendall Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.