- Strive to fabricate quality parts on time, while following the provided QATS (Quality Assurance Time Study) sheets.
- Utilize the spray guns to minimize the amount of glue sprayed.
- Clean glue guns as needed.
- Use fabricating fixture as indicated or required by the MPQA.
- Check each part to meet or exceed MPQA or other customer requirements are met.
- Count, sort, and stack finished goods.
- Clearly label raw materials, work in progress, and finished goods.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Inspect material for imperfections and scrap when necessary.
- Consistently adhere to and support company policies, Work Instructions and/or other procedures, and ISO requirements.
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Lock Out, and all other Safety requirements.
- Compliance with all local, state and federal requirements such as: OSHA, EEO, DOT.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in a manufacturing environment which contains dust and material particles in the air. Chemicals under high pressure within the facility require the use of approved safety glasses. The noise level in the work environment is medium to loud and may require the use of hearing protection.