We will be offering a sign-on bonus for local workers who live within 60 miles of Grand Rapids! This includes up to $1,500 for Trimmer-Cs and $2,500 for Trimmer-As (minimum of 2 years tree industry experience)!
Why work for us? How are we different from all the other tree service providers in the industry? In short, Integrity Tree Services will hold your safety and the safety of your comrades first and foremost as well as the security of your loved ones by offering very competitive pay, awesome benefits, and the opportunity to climb the career tree.
If you're looking for a culture where you're respected, challenged, and act as part of a team, then come join us! Integrity Tree Services is proud to offer a professional work environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Very competitive, weekly pay;
- Great career advancement opportunities!
- 100% employer-paid premiums for life and disability insurances;
- Your choice of 3 different health insurance plans that best fits your needs;
- Paid holidays and vacation;
- Retirement savings matching;
- Profit sharing bonuses;
- Travel pay including per diem, mileage, and we book and pay for hotels!
- Company vehicles (dependent on position)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- A Tree Trimmer C learns a higher level of tree felling techniques, climbing, pruning, herbicide application, and mowing techniques along with introduction to advanced vegetation management. At this position, one gains a basic understanding of the tree work performed and the equipment used.
- We have steady, year-round career opportunities in the Commercial Land Clearing, Utility, Residential, and Tree & Shrub Care sectors of our business.
- Learn how to safely climb trees and operate cool heavy equipment. We have one of the most heavy-mechanized fleets in the industry and we want to teach YOU how to operate our cool equipment.
- We have great local career opportunities for individuals living within 60 miles of Grandville.