How would you like to work for a fast-growing company, in a position that leaves room for continuous and exponential growth? Are you looking for a Career? Then you’re the perfect fit for our company as we continuously grow and promote from with-in. The opportunity for advancement is only limited to your desire!
In addition to the opportunity for advancement, we offer a very generous benefit package that includes, but is not limited to:
• Health, Dental, and Vision after 60 days of employment
• Paid Time off after 90 days of employment
• 401 (k) with employer match after one year of employment
Maintenance Technician 2’s are responsible for general maintenance and repairs within the facility. They must also be able to communicate and preform well with others.
- The starting pay rate for 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician 2's is $18.00/hr.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
• Serve the needs of customers and all stakeholders
• Adhere to all Food Safety Policies and GMP practices.
• Use/wear all personal protective equipment required by the company.
• Operate heavy equipment, but not limited to: fork lift, scissor lift, and boom lift. Wear proper safety equipment when operating such equipment.
• Perform greasing and lubrication on equipment and fill out the proper support documentation.
• Perform Preventative Maintenance duties and fill out the proper support documentation.
• Comply with company required safety training to include but not limited to: GMP practices, lockout/tagout, proper lifting, and other safety training.
• Available to assist other departments as needed, and do other duties as assigned
• ADDITIONAL LEVEL 2 REQUIREMENTS
• Troubleshoot specialized equipment, including but not limited to the following: metal detectors, dicers and tran slicers.
• Have the knowledge of General Production functions to include setting up and starting the production lines.
• Troubleshoot electrical, including motors, fuses, basic wiring, and circuits
• Rebuild pumps, shakers, motors, and other specialty equipment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• General Knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical skills
• Above average skills in attendance
• Experience in conveyors, pumps
• Other: basic mechanical experience, must be able to work independently
Education and Experience:
• Degree or equivalent experience: High school diploma or equivalent; food processing equipment experience
• Years of experience: 1-3 years
Physical Demands of the Position:
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods of time.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to work in multiple climates and work environments including, but not limited to: dirt, heat, freezer, smoke/steam, noise, vibration, grease/oil, fumes, dust/shavings, and wet environments; variable temperatures of both heat and cold.