Functional area: Project Management
Country: United States
City: New Hudson
Company name: Henrob Corporation
Date of posting: Dec 2, 2020
The Project Manager will be expected to work closely with customers, internal team members, and salesmen to determine customer needs and to develop innovative solutions accordingly. The Project Manager must be a leader, capable of directing and motivating cross-functional teams to accomplish all planned activities from design to full commissioning. The Project Manager will be responsible to meet or exceed the goals to deliver projects; on Budget, on Time, and to a Quality standard that delivers high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
What you can expect from us*
We offer a family friendly and collaborative work environment, competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits packages, including choices in medical/dental/vision, life insurance, wellness programs, vacation and paid holidays, and an outstanding 401k with company match.
What we expect of you*
* Conduct oneself in a highly professional manner.
* Meet or Exceed the goals of the Organization and/or Department relative to Projects
* Provide primary single point contact between multiple customers and internal departments.
* Independently initiate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Review quotations and contract specifications per the requirements of customer orders.
* Establish budgets and monitor project cost performance through the entire project.
* Prepare project reports and/or open issue decks for internal departments and customers.
* Conduct strategic project planning and regular project review meetings with internal and external customers.
* Coordinate activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, and quality levels.
* Prepare status reports and schedules (Excel, Workfront, and/or MS Project) or plans as required.
* Initialize and monitor all Change Order Revisions
* Identify Risks associated with projects. Develop and communicate plans to handle the risk with internal and external customers.
* Coordinate part tryout, runoff procedures, installation and post-job reviews.
* Confer with appropriate personnel to provide technical support and to resolve open issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a highly motivated, capable self-starter and be able demonstrate successful performance with independent problem solving, presentations, leadership and multitasking within and across departments to meet changing deadlines The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION OR QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor s degree (BSME or BSEE) from an accredited four year college or university; plus minimum 4 years diversified engineering experience. PMI Certification is a plus.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more details Go to URL