CNC Machine Operator Job Summary: We are looking to fill a CNC Machine Operator position at a growing automotive manufacturer. They create a positive work environment that will recognize and reward employees who will work hard and look to learn and take on more responsibilities.
CNC Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating CNC Mills and Lathes
- Loading and unloading of parts
- Using a variety of quality measuring tools.
Schedule & Pay:
- 2nd Shift; Monday- Thursday 5:30pm to 5am OR 3:30pm-2:00am with overtime as required
- $16.50/HR - $17.00/HR plus opportunities to earn more as you learn more.
CNC Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Ability to stand for a 12 hour shift
- Use of calipers, micrometers, pin gauges
- Blueprint reading
- High attention to detail.
Location: Walker, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx