Most people just see a semi-trailer when they see one traveling down the road. What do you see? We see a fully-stocked grocery or retail store or even more. In the same light, most people will look at this job posting as just that – a job posting. For us, though, we consider this a career opportunity. Are you looking for a career match too?
Trudell Trailer Sales, the Midwest’s number one semi -trailer resource, has the business to keep one more experienced trailer mechanic working on our day shift Service team in our Grand Rapids area facility. Our Trailer Technicians (as we call them) are responsible for removing and replacing damaged components, electrical repairs, brake and axle work, and welding. The ideal candidate for this opening has at least two years of prior trailer repair and maintenance experience, however we may consider candidates with related education and/or experience and a stable work history willing to learn this trade. Like we said, this is a career opportunity not a job posting.
If you are a polished, dependable, and customer focused trailer or heavy-duty equipment mechanic (or have the career aspirations to be one) we have the opportunity for you! In return for sharing your talent with us we can offer the following:
- Desirable day shift openings (no weekends!)
- Pay range of $16 (Mechanic Assistant) to $23 (Journeyman Mechanic) per hour
- $1000 to $5000 signing bonus (depending on experience and does not apply if submitted through a third-party service) paid out over the first year of employment
- Most benefits effective 1st of the month following date of hire
- We may match your vacation benefit if you are currently working
More importantly is the stability and overall benefit that comes with working for a large organization while still working in a smaller, close knit work community where our core value that “People Matter” is truly lived out. For more information about Trudell Trailer Sales, please visit our web site at www.trudelltrailers.com.
Trudell Trailer Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer