We are the world's leading automotive seating supplier because of our people!
when you join adient, you'll play an important role in helping us improve the experience of a world in motion.
At Adient, we care about your character just as much as your qualifications. Because for us, it's more than the job. It's about committing to your responsibilities.
Creating a global community and empowering your teammates. that's why we work hard to ensure our employees - no matter the stage of their careers - can see the difference their work makes for our customers and their consumers around the globe.
- Properly load components into machine welders or fixtures to produce quality parts.
- Inspect assemblies for a correct number of welds component parts and overall quality of parts.
- Work with automatic welders and small hand tools.
- Maintain accurate production records, downtime records.
- Follow safe work practices, follow plant rules/regulations.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicating with team members supports staff and supervisors.
- Be able to lift up to 35 pounds as part of job rotation.
- Be able to stand for the duration of the shift.
- Background check and drug screen ( for illegal drugs).
- Authorized to work within the united states.
- 40 minutes paid breaks ( will Vary by work area)
- Work and Life Balance
- Amazing work environment
- New Hire bonus - $1000
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision on your 1st day
- 3 weeks pro-rated vacation
- Quarterly plant Performance Bonus and Attendance Bonus
- 401(k)Company Match of 6% and Paid Pension
- Paid Short/Long term disability
- Shift premium - $0.75 ( Included on an hourly wage of $16.26)