Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ConAgra Brand's Fennville Michigan plant has opportunities for Seasonal General Laborers. Seasonal demand begins again in mid-September and continues through November. First and second shift positions are available. ConAgra provides training, full time hours and scheduled overtime, plus opportunity to advance into regular/full-time employment.
General Labor could include any of the following:
* Inspect fresh fruit for pits, stems, leaves, as they pass along a conveyor belt
* Pit Inspectors
* Clean Up
* Dump 30-40 lbs. boxes of frozen fruit to a boot that feeds the production line.
* Available to work different shifts.
* Must work in a safe manner.
* Must have a good attendance and work record.
* Able to work overtime and weekends as required.
* Able to comply with ConAgra's GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy)
* Perform other duties as assigned,
* Be mentally and physically able to perform the entire job.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.