Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team in Allegan MI or work remotely with expectations to be available to come into the Allegan office when needed for meetings and projects.
Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com platform for the CSCA Sales and Marketing teams. Drive system enhancement efforts to completion by gathering and assessing user requirements with stakeholders and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration. Support efforts to grow the platform thru new applications and technology as needed. This position works closely with the Sales and Marketing team members as well as IT&S and other various cross functional groups.Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, as well as risk management techniques and methodologies. Ability to interact with end users at many levels in organization is essential.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, CIS (business), IT, or a related field, combined with a minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in a wide variety of applications.
- Salesforce Admin Certification along with 1-3 years Salesforce platform experience preferred.
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers as well as relational databases and data integration tools (preferred, but not required).
- SAP interface functionality knowledge and skills a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills and all Microsoft Office Applications required.
- Ability to work independently and set own direction as well as be part of a team.
- Demonstrated individual contributor leadership and communication skills.
- Some travel may be required (Minimal).
- Technical resource for the Salesforce.com platform in the CSCA commercial team partnering with team members as well as other departments including IT&S, to execute identified projects on the platform. Advises team members on future state processes based on system abilities and limitations.
- Executes configuration and programming through customized standard and custom object fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules. Creates and maintains reports and dashboards across functional groups as well flagging issues to leadership that need addressed.
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves technical problems within SFDC, along with troubleshooting devices and escalating to IT when needed. Ensures implementation of enhancement efforts are configured and/or programmed without issues and follows validation protocols and testing methods to implement. Troubleshoots basic hardware, middleware and software issues for Sales and Marketing teams and escalates into the TAG system. Responsible for following up on open issues to ensure timely resolution, escalating as necessary.
- Development and maintenance of best practice processes, tools, and dashboards for Sales & Marketing related to its use of Salesforce.com. This will include routine updates to documentation as new functionality is added or processes are changed.
- Evaluate, recommend and assist with implementing best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc. This includes keeping data up to date within CRM and Salesforce platforms. Specifically, Structures territory management for Sales and Marketing while maintaining accurate assignments to reflect active account responsibilities. Loads data using demand tools for history, budget, and corporate launch loads. Facilitates change sets and platform system refreshes as well as ensuring customer master and product hierarchy is maintained as needed.
- Supports efforts on application upgrades, assesses impact to users and provide advice on training needs to Process Design Analysts.
- Responsible for supporting work with external software vendors and consultants as they are used for projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.