· This person would focus on completing Payroll Journal Entry Reconciliations.
· The Payroll Team is behind on these Financial Reconciliations and they need a person to assistance them on completing these as soon as possible.
· Responsible for recording accounting transactions in the general ledger and preparing financial statements, reports, etc. Other related skills may be required to perform this job.
· Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline required.
· Top 3 Required Skills/Experience -
o Very Strong Account Reconciliation
o Journal Entry
o Good Understand Payroll
· Two (2) years accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or finance experience required.
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.