Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job Summary
The Cloud Engineer manages, maintains, monitors, and supports the day-to-day operations of the firm's cloud computing presence. Includes maintaining daily operational support, implementations, design, and security requirements. Provides cloud consultation services for business and delivery units who have specific and unique system and design requirements. Assists in deploying end to end solutions that include design, install, configuration, security, tuning, monitoring, upgrades and support of the cloud infrastructure.Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or engineering fields, or equivalent experience
* Experience using Infrastructure technologies to run modern applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Serverless.
* Industry certification, a plus
* As required, work after-hours and during maintenance periods
* Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with Enterprise Cloud services.
* Hands-on experience with Enterprise tools such as Active Directory/LDAP, VMware vSphere, SSO/SAML
* In-depth knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, Subnet, VLAN - Creation/Segregation, Load Balancing and VPN tunneling
* Familiar with cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
About the Team:
Information Services (IS): Information Services manages the firm's infrastructure design and security, project management office, architecture, enterprise application services, client service and infrastructure and administration.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More About Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.