Insure the injection molding process is running efficiently and is producing high quality parts.
- Follow Standard Work in performing all tasks as assigned
- Can perform all Level C Tech Die Setter Job Responsibilities
- Has the ability to effectively shut-down and startup every press/job in plant.
- Has the ability to hook up and verify the cavity transducers, if required for the job that is running. If they identify a problem they can act accordingly, and know who to contact
- Has the ability to fill out the Wall stock thickness log, identify problems, and knows who to contact.
- Understands hot runner troubleshooting guide.
- Has the ability to follow the first eleven steps of the troubleshooting guide and know when to seek technical assistance.
- Understands and follows the Technical Escalation Plan
- Communicates effectively during shift change overs, walkthroughs, and job changeovers. Communicates effectively with emails.
- Understands all of the terms used on the PTF, why they are monitored, and can correctly fill out a PTF
- Understands and can correctly fill out a Machine Shutdown Tracking Log
- Correctly enters downtime and scrap into MODS.
- Capable of filling out a End of Shift Report
- Understands and can correctly fill out Work Orders
- 6S conscious and leaves next shift prepped
- Run presses as needed and instructed by the FLL.
Cascade Enterprise System
- Understand and support CES methodology
- Utilizes CES principles to improve effectiveness and efficiency in production
- Treat all people regardless of their background, individual or cultural differences with dignity and respect
- Display high moral and ethical standards and a high level of integrity
- Exhibit the principles of 7 Habits and Emotional Intelligence
- Understand and support CES methodology and thinking
- Understand and value the Triple Bottom Line (TBL)
- Follow all Cascade Engineering policies and procedures
- Clock in and out using Kronos time system
Minimum Education, Experience and Cultural Requirements:
- Plastic Assessment- Written & Online
- Pass Safety Training 1 hour (LOTO and demonstration)
- OJT - Supervised Plant Wall to Wall process work with CTP or Process Technician Startups / Shutdowns / Troubleshooting
- Fundamentals of Injection Molding Class 24 hours
- OJT - Unsupervised Plant Wall to Wall process work with CTP or Process Technician Startups / Shutdowns / Troubleshooting
- Notebook of work updated by employee and audited monthly by Front Line Leader and Technical Staff
- RIE Plastics Training
- Process Control On the Job Training and Test
- Advanced Plastics Assessment
- Successful completion of mid-term review and final review
Other Training Requirements:
- Employee must have met all Level A requirements and Level B requirements within at least one year of promotion to Level C
- Completion of Level C Technical Material Handler and Die Setter Requirements
- All employees must also:
- Complete “7 Habits Refresher” every five years.
- Complete “Diversity Theater” every five years.
- successfully pass yearly integrity audit