The position of Security Manager performs the administrative responsibilities regarding planning, organizing training and directing the activities of Security operations to minimize loss and protect organizational resources.
• Provide excellent Guest Service to guests, internal and external through active guest engagement and positive attitude.
• Develop and execute (and revise as needed) operational policies and procedures to insure protection and security of organizational resources.
• Insures department personnel are properly staffed, trained and performing their functions.
• Identifies thefts and other problems, which threaten organizational resources, customers and/or employees and conduct investigations when appropriate.
• Advise the General Manager, Tribal Council/Gaming Commission involving Security and protection of organizational resources.
• Design and maintain physical security systems to ensure coverage of all public and back of property areas.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Due to the dynamic Casino Environment from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management.
• Must have a high school diploma/ G.E.D.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience at management level in security, law enforcement, loss prevention, and/or other related field.
• Must be trained in emergency first aid and CPR.
• Knowledge of alarm and CCTV systems.
• Extensive knowledge of the Gaming compacts, issues of gaming.
• Must be able to interact with the public.
• Ability to provide clear verbal and written instructions, technical manuals, and other documents required performing tasks.
• Must pass background checks and other pre-employment screenings.
• Must be able to receive and maintain a Gaming License.
• Extensive knowledge of procedures and legal requirements through collection and documentation of evidence.
• Experience in conducting investigations and providing documentation for administrative proceedings for criminal prosecutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change the duties of the position at any time. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and applicable background checks related to the position.
Our Mission is to provide an exceptional and memorable experience to every Guest, every time. Each Team Member will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, provide a safe, clean and entertaining experience for all Guests, internal and external. Integrity, Service, Professionalism, Value. This is our PROMISE.