Sorry, this job is not active!
Web Application Developer
Job Code Number
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Digital AMS Developer / Web Application Developer
Work location : Auburn Hills, MI
The Digital AMS Developer role will identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical support and maintenance activities on large scale advanced customer facing digital platforms to ensure that service level agreements and customer support objectives are accomplished.
This technical role requires broad understanding of multiple technologies, excellent problem solving skills, development, coding and testing knowledge and strong time management skills. The Digital AMS Developer will function as a key individual contributor as a “go to” person for resolving technical support issues and maintaining digital customer-facing applications.
- Responsibilities include technical problem solving, application management and operations engaging in the day-to-day support of systems.
- Responsible for day to day technical support of client portals, reservations systems for electric vehicle launches, and coordinating with internal and external organizations for development and support of related applications
- Ensuring that the agreed IT service KPIs are met or exceeded
- Contribute to maintaining a list of standard IT service options, processes and agreements
- Support appropriate IT service continuity plans have been made to support the business and its continuity requirements
- Solve and identify improvements to reduce the number and severity of incidents and problems on the business
- Development of small changes and maintenance to applications
- Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient handling of all system changes
- Contribute to the installation of changes to IT systems
- Effectively manage expectations of the business partners during the planning and rollout of new releases
- Collaborate with 3-to-5 subject matter experts (SMEs) to balance small development projects, expert consulting provided to larger projects and resolving severity 2 and 3 incidents
- Act as a trusted “technical” advisor and “go to person” for the process owners for application management and supporting technologies.
- Maintain a profound understanding of business strategies and processes, and their associated applications
- Experience in an AMS or system level support role, with familiarity in best practice service management (ITIL) processes.
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
- Technical Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 5 years solid experience preferred
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.
300 Enterprise Court
Address Line 2: