Join our amazing dining services staff at Resthaven. We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual to be a Full-time Dietary Aides at our skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. This position offers a full-range of benefits.
- Priority Health Medical
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Rewarding position
- Training Available
- Opportunities for Growth!
Dietary Aide positions available:
- 1st shift; Full-time; Assisted Living; 6am - 2pm
- Kitchen Float; 1st shift; Full-time; Skilled Nursing; 6:30am - 3:30pm; This position will include some shifts as Prep Cook, Dishwasher, 2 days a week putting away stock, and possibly some Dietary Aide.
- 1st shift; Full-time; Skilled Nursing; 6:30am - 3:30pm; Dietary Aide
- Part-time also available.
Dietary Aide Summary:
You will serve food to elders, provide excellent customer service, and ensure that all food served fits with residents' specialized dietary plans and preferences. You also will assist with food and beverage preparation, set-up dining areas, organize and move food service product and supplies, perform sanitation and clean-up tasks, and prepare food service areas for the next meal.
It’s simple: our employee satisfaction is only exceeded by our customer satisfaction. If you want to work with one of the finest senior care organizations in the area, you’re in the right place. You’ll arrive every day inspired, and leave fulfilled.
View our full list of openings and APPLY online TODAY at: Resthaven.org/joinourteam