Founded in 1972, Skytron, LLC is a family owned private company committed to providing the acute care market with innovative and flexible solutions for healthcare. Skytron prides themselves on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Skytron is committed to provide you competitive and comprehensive benefits program that helps employees and their families lead healthy, productive, and balanced lives. Our benefits program includes, comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, a profit sharing retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation and personal time off, education reimbursement, a wellness program and company gym.
Summary: Under supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative works directly with Skytron distributors and customers in the fulfillment of capital equipment projects and orders, and equipment evaluation requests. The Customer Service Representative uses Skytron's ERP system, intranet, and other resources to manage projects and orders for their assigned group of distributors. The Customer Service Representative works with scheduling personnel to execute the production/pulling of inventory and management of shipping and delivery requirements.
- Maintain continual contact with assigned group of distributors throughout the order fulfillment process to ensure orders are kept on track.
- Working closely with the Project Coordinator, the CSR must verify inventory status and shipping requirements post order entry.
- Coordinate shipment activity, including but not limited to: preparing shipping documentation, notification and confirmation of shipment to the distributors, coordinate the return of equipment and process freight claims for damaged product.
- Once the customer has approved the configuration of various products (Booms, SkyVision) the CSR must accurately enter bill of material/quote data lines into ERP system, record any discrepancies with the original quote/purchase order, and work with the distributor to resolve those discrepancies.
- Respond to inquiries from customers and distributors related to order status, inventory availability (through the feasibility process), pricing and freight estimates.
- Provide return authorizations related to capital equipment and demo equipment. Upon return, determine the proper credit due and inventory disposition for each item. For demo equipment returns, calculate and bill fees per Skytron Demo Policy.
- Process distributor orders for parts and supplies received via fax or email. Provide customer support and enter orders from customers via call center.
- Responsible for the post-shipment billing of customer and distributor equipment orders and recording any final adjustments as required. Periodically collaborate with the Credit Analyst to create revised invoices.
- Negotiate on behalf of distributors and customers to resolve various issues including inventory availability and other time critical challenges.
- Following order entry by the Customer Service Specialist, review and interpret the job file including purchase order, quote, delivery requirements, and other distributor/customer specifications
- Customer Focus: Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Quality of Work: Verifies work to ensure accurate results; requires minimal rework. Follows work instructions, procedures, and company policies. Meets productivity standards, deadlines and project schedules. Handles high volume of workload.
- Adaptability/Autonomy/Dependability: Internally motivated. Works well with little or no supervision. Maintains a productive schedule, timeline and goals. Maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure. Can be counted on when scheduling and when making staffing plans, especially during critical business times. Consistently punctual and dependable in attendance. Leads by example and sets standards for professional behavior. Voluntarily assists others.
- A college degree is preferred. However, 3-5 years of relevant experience serving the needs of customers in retail, wholesale or manufacturing environment would be considered.
- 3-5 years of previous customer service, order fulfillment in a distribution business preferred, with developed project management skills.
- Technical knowledge in this role is minimal.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.